Frequently Asked Questions
- What type of services do you provide?
- How do I apply or inquire about the services that your company provides?
- How can I determine if I qualify for the services that you provide?
- What is an adult family home?
- What qualifications does the staff have?
- Is there a Registered Nurse available?
- Where can I find information regarding the adult family homes?
- Can I have visitors if I reside in the facility?
- I am either a CNA, have caregiver experience, and/or CBRF Certified, how can I apply for employment with your company?
- Grace SLS provides residential living services, in-home personal care services, supportive home care services, companion services, and hospital and nursing home discharge planning assistance.
- You can use the Web Contact Form located on our Contact link and send us an inquiry or call us at 414-264=4824. We will contact you within 24 hours of the first business day.
- You can use the Web Contact Form located on our Contact link and send us an inquiry, or contact us directly at (414) 264-4824. We can assist in determining whether an individual qualifies for our services.
- An adult family home is an adult residential facility that provides 24-hour non-medical care for adults ages 18 through 59, who are unable to provide for their own daily needs. The residents in these types of facilities are of advanced age, persons with dementia, developmental disabilities, mental health problems, physical disabilities, and/or the terminally ill.
- Our staff are experienced CNAs, caregivers, personal care workers, or CBRF certified. We also provide additional training to ensure that our staff is fully capable of providing the best quality care and services to our residents.
- Yes, there are Registered Nurses available for supervision/oversight of unlicensed personnel, initial and ongoing staff training, and medical supervision of Chronic Medical conditions.
- You can locate this information on our Adult Family Homes page and get more information related to each of the adult family homes such as pictures of the houses, their locations, and other related information.
- Residents are able to have visitors come to the facility and visit with them. Employees are not allowed to have any visitors in the facility.
I am either a CNA, have caregiver experience, and/or CBRF Certified, how can I apply for employment with your company?
- IIf you are interested in working for Grace SLS or Grace PCS, you can either fax or email a copy of your resume. An application may also be downloaded for completion from our Employment section. Your application will be reviewed and applicants will be called in as positions become available.